Advertisement

Then

Then Prod. baileydaniel.
Lyrics:
even though I dig my way back up I always seem to fall down that hole
I got locks on my closet, doesn't stop the skeleton banging on my door
hear that sound and I'm gone
shame I can't really run cause the alone is too close to home
blindly throw my feelings out to the world, I just hope one of you can get it
just some rampant thoughts that overtake my normal self every now and then and
maybe a bit more often than that, I'm just so fucking depressed
then it doesn't help when everybody reminds me of how pathetic
I really am, oh man oh man
am I drowning in hatred or motherfucking quicksand
cause every time I apologise I seem to imply the opposite
maybe that just makes me a bad human in ways I don't understand
what more could they want, sorry in a different font?
well no I guess they just want me gone
you're the only sweet one in my life, I'm lucky we're on the same fucking Earth
what I'm saying I don't consume sugar anymore
this diet is really getting to me, I just need a little love that I could consider ours
or is this just another trap with cheese, you know I'm not a cat, just a little mouse
-Lachlan

Description:
This song shows that no matter how happy you can get, you can still fall back into that depression you so desperately run from.

Post a Comment

0 Comments