Advertisement

the MOST COMMON fracture on a Onewheel?

the MOST COMMON fracture on a Onewheel? I explore why Onewheel injuries always seem to happen to the lead shoulder and collarbone. Have you injured your lead shoulder or collarbone? We review a few cases from clavicle injuries, including Casey Neistat's recent broken collarbone.Thanks to Casey Neistat, Jesse Driftwood, Fordged and all the others that helped to make this possible.

Music by the talented Pauly Beats. Go check him out!

Casey Neistat:
Jesse Driftwood:
Onewheel wrecks:
Onewheel 5 rules:

My blog:
my IG:

What I record with: and the iPhone 11
My favorite selfie stick:
GoPro Vlogging case:
GoPro Mic:
GoPro Mic adaptor:
Dead Cats:
GorillaPod:

A production of Just Create Ltd.
#onewheel

electric scooter,onewheel,future motion,jimmy chang,Onewheel XR,Electric Mobility,casey niestat,casey neistat,Jesse Driftwood,Onewheel injuries,Onewheel crash,Casey Neistat injury,Casey Neistat Onewheel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments