Advertisement

|| Stranger Danger |WIP| ( Country Humans ) Animatic

|| Stranger Danger |WIP| ( Country Humans ) Animatic G'Day Dreamers~!! [ ALWAYS READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST! ]read until the bottom, Please.
.
Here is a WIP of the new animatic 😄
.
I am aware the Texas is no longer a country
.
I hope all of you will respect my decision about the characters.
If your desired country is not here
Please don't leave negative comments
.
May I remind you that the characters I add here are Countries/States that are commonly mentioned in the comments
.
If you want to suggest a character, please say it nicely.
.
Thank you everyone for watching!
Hope you enjoyed it 😁💕
____________________________________________________

Take care and hope y'all have an awesome time ~ !

Thank you so much for reading the description !!

Again thank you so much for your time ^3^

Make sure to give that like button a big hug and please share!!

And subscribe for more~ ! ❤💜💙💚💛 ____________________________________________________

||====|| Where can you find me? ||====||

⇨ Amino :
⇨ Instagram :

|=| If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Thank you.|=|.
.
Buy me a Ko-Fi ☕.


||====|| Characters ||====||

• Canada
• Texas
• Singapore
• Cambodia
• Brazil
• Sweden
• Denmark
• Poland
• Nineteen

||====|| App used ||====||

• Drawing : #MediBangPaint App (Finger Draw)

• Editing : #PowerDirector

||====|| Music / Audio ||====||

• Shallon : Stranger Awareness - SNL
Link :

||====|| Original ||====||

• ----

||====|| Inspiration ||====||

• ----
____________________________________________________

I claim nothing but the artwork! Music belongs to their respective owners.

Please do NOT copy, re-upload, edit, alter, reproduce or use JuneArtCraft/MoinAleo19's work in any way without my clear, written permission!!!

Do not use or claim my art in anyway. PROPER PERMISSION and PROPER CREDITING is a MUST and ALWAYS appreciated.

If you found anyone using my video please tell me.

#CH #CountryHumans

Country Humans,CH,Country Human,anime,cartoon,animation meme,top 10 flipaclip animation,best flipaclip,flipaclip masyer,flipaclip god,Country Balls,FlipaClip,Vine compilation,Country Humans vine,Canada,Texas,Singapore,Cambodia,Brazil,Sweden,Denmark,Poland,Halloween,work in progress,WIP,W. I. P.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments