Advertisement

“So, when you leaving him|her|them?” Gemini ♊️ end of November 2019

“So, when you leaving him|her|them?” Gemini ♊️ end of November 2019 Join us today, we will be discussing #Gemini and their #romantic interest who may be married or in a #relationship, that they are patiently waiting to leave and may end up disappointed. This person is unaware you like them or has a #decision to make in regards to this connection! You may walk away from the situation, simply because you feel that this is not exactly what you wanted or this is taking too long! To know what situation we are referring to, please join in!

If you feel this really resonated with you feel free to book a personal session!
I’m taking #personals!

So grab your chart and know your planets and see how this reading relates to you!
If it doesn’t, we hope to catch your energy next time!

If you want to join my #membership, down below is the link

It starts at $33.33 for 4 questions a month as a basic membership! That’s $8.25 a week!

If you would like to know how this video applies to your situation personally, click this link to book a #personal reading with me!


Tiny reading:


Full reading:


And video form:

If you would like to follow me, check me out at
IG: AprilnicoletheCeo
Thank you for joining me and making my dream come true as well as assisting me help you find your path as well!

gemini,sun,moon,rising,relationships,comittment,love,passion,career,spirituality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments