Advertisement

So obvious that you never noticed them!😏💛 LowKey JENLISA🥰(Part 3) #Lowkey #JENLISA💛

So obvious  that you never noticed them!😏💛 LowKey JENLISA🥰(Part 3) #Lowkey  #JENLISA💛 PART 2


JenLisa Ship!💛 #Jenlisa


BEAUTIFULHALO.COM (MERCH)




USE Code: KPOP
TO GET  5% OFF in every maximum $49 purchase





“I don’t think (love) necessarily has to be with a guy.. Love isn’t about the gender, It’s how you feel to that person.. Being attractive to different genders is something that we shouldn’t close.” (My JenLisa heart!) 🙌🏻😍
- JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM


PS. *UPDATE! I’m now a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT! Yaaaz! 💛💛💛 God is great!


I’m not pro in editing. I’m an accounting student so despite of my busy schedules I’m still making time to make videos just to serve my fellow JenLisa shippers a lovely moments of JenLisa Couple. This is all for my fellow JenLisa Shippers that believes that JL is the superiorship! Let’s continue sailing JenLisa ship together with our beloved girls, Jennie and Lisa.🥰 —I would really much appreciate it if you click the like button and subscribe. PS. I do not own most of the clips on my YT channel so.. Credits to the owners (I don’t know who the real owners are ’cause I only got the clips from twitter, and tumblr) But still, credits to the owners. Anyways, Thank you so much! No to hate, just Yes to love.✨ xoxo💕





✨✔️Check my other uploaded videos below:


(JENLISA LATEST MOMENTS (AUGUST 2019)🔥🥰
GUESS SOMEONE ALREADY CAPTURED OUR JENNIE’s HEART!🙈🙌🏻♥️)
(THE OTHER REASON WHY JENLISA SHIPPERS LOVE JISOO🥰✨)
(JENLISA EYES & ACTIONS NEVER LIES!🥰🔥 (Just Date Already!)
(JENLISA HEART MELTING MOMENTS during their Tour (Part 1) 🔥🥰♥️🙌🏻✨
(JENLISA ’s EVOLUTION🎥♥️ in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd Anniversary Vlive 🙈♥️🥰)
(JENLISA REAL CUTE MOMENTS) @BlackPink House Part 1♥️
(JENLISA GIDDY MOMENTS!!!🥰♥️ That’ll make you fall!! @ BLACKPINK HOUSE Part 2)
(JENLISA ICONIC MOMENTS🥰 @ BlackPink House Part 3)
(Jisoo teasing JenLisa.🙈🥰♥️ (V-live Jenlisa moments) ♥️ 3rd Anniversary!
(Lisa says “I Love You” to Jennie.🥰♥️ Lowkey!)
(Jennie let Lisa kissed her hand!!! 🥰♥️ JENLISA is Real!)
(JISOO NEVER DENIES JENLISA! 😏😎 and spilling teas is her talent!♥️🥰😍 )

Jennie,Lisa,Jenlisa,Jennie Kim,Lisa Manoban,Blackpink,Jenlisa is real,jennie lisa dating,Jenlisa 2020,Jenlisa 2019,Blackpink 2020,Blackpink 2019,BTS,Lisoo,Chaesoo,Chaelisa,Jensoo,TaeNy,Taeyeon Tiffany,Jennie Lisa real,Jenlisa Moments,Rosé,Jisoo,Kpop,2019,2020,Exo,Twice,Mamoo,RedVELVET,Bangtan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments