Advertisement

Should I try serving at a restaurant???

Should I try serving at a restaurant??? I have been serving at a restaurant for a number of years now, and was thinking that perhaps my viewers might want to try this out for a job at some point in their lives.. This is why I have decided to share with all of you an AVERAGE serving experience so that you can judge if it might be something you should try for yourselves.

join me on patreon


email me jamesherr444@gmail.com

tweet me @abeandjamie1

music from Bensound.com

thanks for watching!!

should I try working at a restaurant,should I try serving at a restaurant?,how much money do severs make,how much money can you make as a waitress,how do you become a server,what is server minimum wage in canada,the truth about serving,funny restaurant customers,dealing with angry customers,insane customer stories,rude customer story,how much should you tip,how much is a good tip,working as a bartender,how much do bartenders make,should I bartend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments