Advertisement

Sharing a meal with people in need. (Northern California)

Sharing a meal with people in need. (Northern California) Add to My Adventure is a charity I have been working on for well over a year and thanks to your generosity Ol Blue and I have made it to Northern California.

I wasn't planning on stopping in Los Banos California but Ol Blue decided he needed some work done. After a week of anxiety and stress I finally was able to fix my van and head back on the road. Looking back I realized maybe I was meant to get stuck there. I would have never met Joe a kind hearted local that was so quick to donate a ton of BBQ food from an event he hosted. I wouldn't have stoped at a local park to share a meal with an unlikely trio, and I certainly wouldn't have learned a lesson about patience. It is so important to remember that no matter who you are, what the choices you have made in life, or what you look like, everyone is deserving of respect.

Please continue to follow my journey around the country by subscribing to my channel. You can also find more information on my website at

Remember, one small act of kindness can change a life forever.

Song:Nuvole Bianche Rousseau Nuvole Bianche - Single New Age

iMovie,charity,adventure,homeless,losbanos,california,activism,donate,bbq,kindness,travel,America,tiny home,van conversion,wanderlust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments