Advertisement

Serious News to Tell You (NOT TO BE RUDE) (READ THE DESCRIPTION)

Serious News to Tell You (NOT TO BE RUDE) (READ THE DESCRIPTION) Things has gotten worse due to opinion bashing on Vidren Frigate. And Bea, PurpleDiego4567, Muqri, and Super Fazbear if you're watching this, you need to work on not bashing Tux Toons 2k2's opinions on Vidren Frigate, it's his opinion so deal with it and it'll make you immature (NOT TO BE RUDE). Angga Daffa if you're watching this work on not bashing opinions. Andres290 and Alexander Painton, if you're watching this, work on not being so angry and upset it'll make people lose interest on you. Shining Starco if you're watching this, I'm glad you're learning how to handle hate, criticism, and dislike like a mature user. If you don't like the users I said I respect your opinion. BUT IF YOU BASH OR DISRESPECT MY OPINION ON THE USERS I JUST SAID, I WILL SERIOUSLY BLOCK YOU FROM MY CHANNEL WITH NO SECOND CHANCES. I'm still like Angga Daffa, Shining Starco, Aziz, Bea, Alexander Painton, Andres290, Tux Toons 2k2, Steven Nguyen, and Super Fazbear.
NOTE: I'm neutral on Vidren Frigate, Muqri, and PurpleDiego4567
2nd NOTE: I now dislike MaxTheAnimator for good, because he made a killing video out of user who hates him and that person is not a bad user. And Max also acts like a immature 4 year old boy who massive temper tantrums. And if you're watching this MaxTheAnimator, I'm so freakin' done with you. That's all I have to say. This is me, over and out.

DESCRIPTION)

Post a Comment

0 Comments