Advertisement

My Court Reporting Journey So Far .. .l LegallyEmoyTv

My Court Reporting Journey So Far .. .l LegallyEmoyTv Hey Guys,

Check out my new video. I finally summoned up the courage to share my Court Reporting Journey thus far. Although, it hasn’t been a completely smooth path. I’m grateful for all the bumps in the road because it has taught me to embrace and appreciate failure and set backs. I hope this video inspires you✨ :
:
I have some great news !!!! - first off we purchased new lighting so my videos are going to be on point✨. - secondly i’m going to be interviewing some really cool court reporters and court reporting students to hear about there journeys. - & I will be participating in VLOGMAS🎄
:
:

#stenographystudent #stenostudent
#stenographerlife #stenoviews #steno
#stenographer #stenography
#stenographers #courtreporter
#courtreporterlife #courtreporting
#courtreportingstudent #courtreportingschool
#courtreportersrock #courtreporterinthemaking #futurecourtreporter #courtreportingbabe
#courtreporterintraining #courtreportingstudents #plazacollege
#legallyemoytv #courtreportingstudentvlogger
#courtreportersofinstagram

court reporting,court reporter,stenography,plaza college,my court reporting journey,court reporting student,legallyemoytv,steno,StenEd,Theory,advanced threory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments