Advertisement

Maximize your search for briefs

Maximize your search for briefs Hello Everyone!!

I LOVE Briefpedia and I couldn't wait to share some ways that I use this website with you!


1) I benefit from Briefpedia the most during dictation. I look for briefs for any "hesitation" words that I find during any dictation. I keep this website open along with my excel sheet.
If I don't already have a brief for my "hesitation" word, then I will go on Briefpedia and look for a brief.

2) I look for a brief that makes sense to me but also a brief that will give me the ability to add endings to it so that I can create briefs for its entire "family".

3) Check for any potential conflicts and decide if I want to keep the new brief or look for a new one.

4) Add the new briefs to my excel sheet which I will transfer to my dictionary later. I currently use CaseCATalyst as my software to build my dictionary.


5) Use the 5s system to master my new briefs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Videos Mentioned in this video:
Family Groups:


Top 10 Tools:


To Brief or Not to Brief:


My practice routine:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for watching!

Practicing can get overwhelming but every bit of practice will get you to your bigger goal. No matter how much you practice ALWAYS stay positive and keep going!

I believe in you!

court reporter,court reporting student,steno,stenograph,stenohood,court reporting school,briefs,stenographer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments