Advertisement

Joey Carbstrong🌱✌ | 👮Prison | 🍗Mock Meat Emperor Story

Joey Carbstrong🌱✌ | 👮Prison | 🍗Mock Meat Emperor Story I have served about a little over thirty months total in different prisons and jails through out my life. Some state and some federal facilities mostly in the U.S but I've also been to jail in Mexico.

It was when I was at a jail in El Paso, Texas in 2015 where I met a vegan for the first time ever. This dude almost made all six of us in our cell become vegan because he would tell us every day different facts about veganism. We wanted to believe him since he seemed like a smart dude but of course none of us went vegan at that time but he planted a seed in my head I remember though.

He really was very intelligent because he told me that once he was interviewed by a TV station about him almost going to Harvard University.

This is true I actually found the video clip of this interview and I uploaded it here:


Anyhow, years later after I was released I started looking more into veganism and found the facts for my self. I also found speeches from activist like Gary Yourofsky, James Aspey & Joey Carbstrong(who I could relate to more). I found out Joey had also done some time in Australia so I tried to reach out to him on IG and I did. He responded back very humble on live I got to record his response so here I uploaded it. During this he tells us an interesting story about a Chinese Emperor who first served mock meat to his army.
...
#BeVegan #JoeyCarbstrong #Prison #Veganism #MockMeatStory #IGLive #Activists #JamesAspey #GaryYourofsky #BiteSizeVegan #ShaktiDelSol #Vegan2BeKind #Mexico #Texas #Colombia #Australia #Aussie #UK #GlobalWarming #ClimateChange #Awareness #FriendsNotFood #WouldYouEatYourOwnDog

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments