Advertisement

How's my Lawn Look After Renovation? || Soccer Pitch Stripes

How's my Lawn Look After Renovation? || Soccer Pitch Stripes Back home from the U.S so it's time to look at my lawn after the renovation. Things have dried out a little bit but we are on the way to fixing it.
I also laid down some soccer pitch stripes on my perennial ryegrass, and it's looking mint!!
#tiftuf #lawntips #lawnstripes

Australian Lawn Fanatics:

Need some help with your lawn?

Lawn Tips is run by myself (Ben Sims) a qualified greenkeeper that works on a golf course in Australia in Orange, NSW. Subscribe to learn more lawn tips that I use on a golf course every day.

For more lawn tips, subscribe to my channel or find me on Facebook and Instagram

Check Out My Website:

lawn tips,ben sims lawn,lawn stripes,lawn striping,soccer pitch stripes,football stripes,lawn care,reel mower,reel mowing,lawn renovation,renovation on lawn,lawn renovation results,tiftuf bermuda,couch grass,perennial ryegrass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments