Advertisement

Dressing Baby for Winter (....& colder months) | First Time Mom #24

Dressing Baby for Winter (....& colder months) | First Time Mom #24 Its getting cold outside people!... time to start wrapping our little ones up and dressing them appropriately for the colder weather/winter months. I've done my research and compiled this short video in order to educate myself and share with you guys. As a first time mom/mum I want my little one kept safe from the elements and to also reduce the likelihood of overheating. Well guys, I hope you enjoy. Please don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE x x x

Instagram:
Business/marketing enquiries: jessvandalfsen@outlook.com

Camera Equipment Used:
Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera Camera – Black:

JOBY JB01505-BWW GorillaPod 325, Flexible Mini Tripod with Integrated BallHead for Compact and 360 Camera Up to 325 g Payload:

SanDisk Ultra SDHC Memory Card Up to 80 MB/s, Class 10, U1, 32 GB, Black/Grey:

* Some links are affiliate, meaning that if you care to purchase any of the products with the link in the description box, I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you.

first time mother,first time mum,vlog,older parents,jess vandalfsen,reality,winter baby,autumn baby,dressing baby for winter,dressing newborn for winter,dressing baby for the colder months,

Post a Comment

0 Comments