Advertisement

Disguising & Managing Side Effects of Chronic Illness and Medication | #Nervember

Disguising & Managing Side Effects of Chronic Illness and Medication | #Nervember I suffer from the rare disease Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and work a full time job in a demanding industry where my appearance matters (sadly, I had to leave behind my disheveled web developer aesthetic behind a few jobs ago…). I need to look healthy so that my appearance doesn't distract from my authority. Over the past 10 years, I have learned many tricks to help myself appear healthy and feel better despite side effects of medications.

My article about makeup on the mighty:
My blog posts about CRPS:

Products used*:
Becca Under-Eye Corrector
Dr Jart Cicapair
Hylamide Photography Foundation
Kjaer Weis Foundation
Salt New York Cream Tint Pro
Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume**
Boderma Atoderm Shower Oil**

*None of these are referral links and I make no commission. I just shorten links to keep this box tidy
**Amazon is an authorized retailer for Bioderma products, but to make sure the product is legit, it should say Sold by and Ships from Amazon.

#Nervember

Post a Comment

0 Comments