Advertisement

CHRISTMAS CRAFT WITH ME | BIRDSEED WREATHS & OUTDOOR ORNAMENTS

CHRISTMAS CRAFT WITH ME | BIRDSEED WREATHS & OUTDOOR ORNAMENTS CHRISTMAS CRAFT WITH ME | BIRDSEED WREATHS & OUTDOOR ORNAMENTS | Come craft with me as the kids and I put together an outdoor Christmas tree! We have four different Christmas crafts that we will be working on that are kid-friendly and perfect for small hands! We had such blast putting this together and hope you'll be inspired to create your own outdoor Christmas Tree!

If you'd like to see the full recipe for the birdseed wreaths or have written instructions, head over to my blog www.heyhonestlymommy.com! Christmas Crafts for Kids Blog Post -

This video was made in collaboration with Jayden Renner, you can find her YouTube channel here:

Night Tree by Eve Bunting -
Dehydrator -

If you enjoyed this video I hope that you'll subscribe and turn on the notification button so that we can keep in touch!


Hey! I'm Stephanie, known on most social media platforms as HonestlyMommy. I started this journey a few years back to be able to help provide an income for my family and have been blown away by how things have grown! It is always my goal to be as honest as possible and share as much as I can about my journey to help other mom's get to where I am (if they want to!). Because of this I have started a FREE Instagram Growth Course and will be dropping a new video every Monday so if you're interested in growing your Instagram account or learning how Social Media Moms make money definitely go check it out! Thank you for following along and I hope you'll subscribe!

If you're interested in more information on being a Social Media Mom or how I make money on Instagram check out my blog and be sure to subscribe to my monthly newsletter as I'm always packing it full of tips and tricks!

You can find my daily on instagram!

Songs are by artist Dee Yan-Key

ORNAMENTS

Post a Comment

0 Comments