Advertisement

Bad News! I cannot control my emotion seeing big mom monkey Dana got serious injury cannot walk.

Bad News! I cannot control my emotion seeing big mom monkey Dana got serious injury cannot walk. Please kindly to subscribe here:

Today monkey Dana got severed wound again and cannot walk. We don't know what's happened with her ( other monkeys from Amber troop attacked or what else). We just saw her lay down on the ground and some monkeys from Amber troop getting around her.

Thank so much for watching, make sure to subscribe my channel never miss an upload. Please leave a comment, and share the video with your friends.

animals,pet,wildlife,newborn monkey,pity monkey,cute monkey,lovely monkey,wild monkey,pregnant monkey,monkey giving birth,monkey delivering baby,adorable monkey,funny monkeys,amazing monkey,monkey attacking,monkeys,wounded monkey,monkey injured,monkey got injury,monkey fighting,baby monkey dies,monkey eating banana,monkey Dana,Dana monkey,Explorer Tube,Bad News! I cannot control my emotion seeing big mom monkey Dana got serious injury cannot walk.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments