Advertisement

Autism Mom VLOG #6 - Special Needs Parenting Is Stressful.

Autism Mom VLOG #6 - Special Needs Parenting Is Stressful. Today's vlog is hefty. There was so much I wanted to share since I missed uploading on the first of this month. In summary, we tried a new occupational therapy product, started a new night time routine, learned how to functionally use a fork and momma got freaked-out to about a level 9 over some scratches. This life is not easy but each day I'm a better mom than yesterday, and I like to think I'm building myself up to be thee best woman for the job of being Anne's mommy!

Harkla Body Sock ►

Stay caught up on "My Real Life" VLOGS ►
Watch my "Autism Mom" VLOGS ►
Subscribe to my channel ►
---------------------------------------
Thanks for hangin'! If you're new, I'm Vaughn aka MsVaughnTV and I'm a cop's wife and outgoing first time mom to a 2-year-old little girl with autism. This is a relatable beauty and lifestyle channel with new vlogs, routine videos and tutorials every week!

See what's new on my Amazon storefront! ►
---------------------------------------
Business inquiries ONLY contact:
MsVaughnOnYouTube@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------
KEEP UP WITH ME ONLINE
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
---------------------------------------
STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Get my vlogging camera ►

SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU NEVER MISS AN UPLOAD!

Love,
Vaughn

msvaughn,msvaughntv,mom vlog,new mommy,family vlog,daily vlog,healthy meals,lifestyle,autism family,autism mom,autism toddler,natural hair routine,daily routine,special needs parenting,occupational therapy,feeding routine for toddler,problem feeder,autism and food,autism therapy,ADHD,ASD,SPD,early signs of autism,autism in children,

Post a Comment

0 Comments