Advertisement

A Wee Natter With Clarice: Scrumptious Cake & Day Shopping Part1 Of 2

A Wee Natter With Clarice: Scrumptious Cake & Day Shopping Part1 Of 2 #DeliciousCake #ClaricesFrenchGardening #DaysOut

Hey Petal flowers πŸŒΈπŸ‘‹ as I am still feeling under the weather (I know, it’s getting on my nerves now) 🀨 I have decided to upload a recent day out I had with Daniel but starting with my beautiful and delicious cake, both made and sent from my friend Steve Digwell from the channel: Digwell green fingers. Thanks Steve, we thoroughly enjoyed every last morsel πŸ˜‹
Next we went to a great shop and picked up a few bits and bobs. A store full of inexpensive and expensive “stuff” from smellies to cutlery to towels, makeup and fabrics (coming up in next in part 2)...
so if you fancy having a wee trip out with us, then watch, follow and enjoy.

Thanks so much to each and every new Subscriber, you are more than welcome here and big hugs to you all as well as my usual, faithful lot πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°.

A FOCKER’S PRODUCTION 2019!

Email Me @: Fockers6759@Gmail.com

For postal: Clarice Hunter: La Cahue, Chenaud, 24410, France

My Amazon wish list (items I would like for both the garden, for using on future videos) and treats for Hannibal.......

Part1

Post a Comment

0 Comments