Advertisement

a college week of outfits *dressing out of my comfort zone*

a college week of outfits *dressing out of my comfort zone* in this vid i show you a college week of outfits while dressing outside of my comfort zone! it was so fun to try new styles and ways of pairing my clothes all in a vlog style. lmk how you liked it!
also credit for this amazing idea: ur mom ashley on youtube :)
__
⭐️ Instagram:
🌻Twitter :
⚡️Snapchat: @lucawhitaker
🌈Vlog channel:
📌Pinterest:
📸VSCO:
__
⭐️binge my vids! u know u wanna....⭐️
😇Routines:
🌻Most Popular:
⚡️Fashion:
🌊Q&A:
🍑Vlogs:
💛Week in My Life:
🌞Hauls:
__
♡About me♡
Age: 17 years old
Camera: Canon G7x Mark ii
Editing software: Final Cut Pro x
Upload time? Every Sunday. Don't miss out!
__
📧 For any business inquiries please contact maddy@besocialgroup.com

Luca,whitaker,a college week of outfits *dressing out of my comfort zone*,dressing out of my comfort zone,Dressing Outside My Comfort Zone For A Week!,dressing out of my comfort zone for a week,college outfits,college outfits winter,college outfits 2019,luca whitaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments