Advertisement

the natural hair trend that almost broke my hair.... PERIOD

the natural hair trend that almost broke my hair.... PERIOD This is now I get my natural looking DRY twistout. Plus a funny story on how a natural hair trend almost ruined me!

MY INSTAGRAM


Editor
Sony Vegas Pro 11
Camera
Panasonic lumix gh1

No copyright infringement was intended by this video.

For business inquires/ review requests email JustLostJC@gmail.com

hair trend,fast growth,long hair,thick hair,fine hair,twist out,4b/c hair,4c hair,4b hair,grwm,thin hair,best twistout,ricewater,protein treatment,protein overload,protein sensitive,strong hair,healthy hair,4c inspo,dry twistout,stretched hair,definition,volume,hair journey,afro,big hair,quick growth,protective style,two strand,twists,braid out,breakage,hair loss,moisture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments