Advertisement

THE BEST STRATEGY FOR PLACING INSTAGRAM ADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS | Stop Using Instagram Promotion

THE BEST STRATEGY FOR PLACING INSTAGRAM ADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS | Stop Using Instagram Promotion 💎
► New Method For Loophole Instagram Private Profiles
[FOR LIMITED TIME]

PERSONALIZED COACHING WITH JADE IS BACK FOR A LIMITED TIME:
Get COACHING on social media growth or branding:

whats up fam ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾
My name is Jade Darmawangsa. I am a millennial entrepreneur that that is EXTREMELY obsessed with helping you grow on social media. Follow my journey?

HAVE QUICK QUESTION? Call me! I'm not joking lol


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST



PODCAST FOR ANDROID


FOLLOW ME!

✧ IG:
✧ Spotify Jams:
✧ jadedarmawangsa.com

__

NEED HELP WITH GROWING YOUR BRAND 1 ON 1
...

♡ xo boss babes
__

I'LL LOVE YOUR FOREVER! Help translate my videos!


T E C H
Editing/Video: @pdxpatterson
Camera: Sony a7 Markii
Stabilizer: Zhi Yun Crane
Lens: Sony f1.8 35mm
Mic: Rode Videomic Go
SD Card: Lexar SDXC Class 10 64 GB
Editing Program: Adobe Premiere Pro




♪ M U S I C ♪
Spotify Jams:

digital marketing social media marketing agency smma smm fba google adwords girl boss boss babes laptop lifestyle Tai Lopez Tony Robbins

Stop Using Instagram Promotion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments