Advertisement

Should Frustration Be Used To Balance Rainbow Six Siege?

Should Frustration Be Used To Balance Rainbow Six Siege? After spending a week with the balancing team of Rainbow Six Siege I got an inside look at how frustration data is used to balance Rainbow Six Siege. In this video I tell you if that is a good or bad thing.

My Official Merch Store:


My PS4 controller is a Battle Beaver Customs.
Use code FLANK for discount.


My gaming chair is a Secret Lab Titan.
Check them out here:

My 2nd Channel:


My Twitch Channel:
Twitter:
Email: getflankedmedia@gmail.com
End Screen Music: Killrude "Never Gonna Fail"
#RainbowSixSiege

rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege balance,rainbow six siege nerf buff,rainbow six siege frustration,rainbow six siege frustration graph,

Post a Comment

0 Comments