Advertisement

QUICK & EASY DIY - Refashion a sweater into 2 pieces matching set

QUICK & EASY DIY - Refashion a sweater into 2 pieces matching set Hello everyone,

It's Jess here and I'm back with a quick and easy tutorial this week. I transformed my old sweater into 2 pieces matching set. It's very easy to make and just take you about 30 minutes to finish. It's also very easy to mix & match with the different styles and for the different occasion. So let's check it out.

Please like and share if you enjoy this video. And subscribe to my channel to watch more videos.

Happy Wednesday to all of you!


PS: Some basic information you might want to know:
- My clothe size: Small (S) size
- My body size: 82-66-92




Cheers,
Jess

DIY,thrift slip,2 pieces matching set,sweater transformation,refashion sweater,quick & easy DIY,quick fix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments