Advertisement

MY LEECH DECIDE TO CHEAT - War Robots FFA Gameplay WR

MY LEECH DECIDE TO CHEAT -  War Robots FFA Gameplay WR hey guys. in this video I played FFA and suddenly a weird glitch happend to my LEECH, my LEECH became invincible at some point and the enemy team could not bring me down, I don't know why this happened anyway that was funny and weird situation, of course I decided to kill the bot and use other one because I think this is not a fair gameplay, exploiting a bug on the game it's the same thing as cheating. tell me in the comment section below what do you think about this funny glitch. enjoy the video :)

Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE :) also CLICK THE BELL for notifications.

Support me with a donation if you like:
Streamlabs:
Support the channel by becoming a patron:
Patreon:

JOIN my DISCORD community:
First Patron: LONEspanker

Download War Robots
iOS:
Android:

Original contents belongs to original creators War Robots is a game by Pixonic LLC

Song: RYVN X 2nd Life X BLVCKOUT - Looking For You
Link:
Music promoted by FMW. Released by Killabite.
Song: Vendredi - Break Free (feat. Lara)
Link:
Music promoted by FreeMusicWave.

intro song: Lensko - Circles [NCS Release]
outro song: Song: SunnYz - Yume
Link:
Music promoted by FreeMusicWave

#warrobots #wr #robotgame

war robots invincible,war robots invincibility,war robots bug,war robots leech,war robots hack,war robots cheater,war robots cheats,war,war robots cheat,war robots hacker,war robots cheats exposed,war robots cheater exposed,war robots glitch,ad war robots,ad gaming wr,war robots leech hack,war robots leech cheat,war robots leech invincible,war robots funny,war robots hackers,war robots bugs,war robots glitch 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments