Advertisement

[Livestream] When Love is Not Enough, But I Still Love You + Other Hot Button Triggers

[Livestream] When Love is Not Enough, But I Still Love You + Other Hot Button Triggers If you find yourself feeling "triggered" a lot, and struggle to find your emotional equilibrium when it comes to love and relationships, you’ll want to stick around for this video.

Because we polled almost 100 members of my online community to find out more about how individuals struggling with insecure attachment experience feeling triggered, and what we really need to feel safe, in love.

Depending on a person's attachment style--which is the blueprint of an individual's unique lovemap-- certain phrases might be particularly annoying.

For anxious Open Hearts, they might be really rattled when a partner says things like...

"Love is not enough, but I still love you.”
“I am sorry you feel that way."
"I don't know what you're so upset about, its not that big of a deal."
"I need some time alone to think about it."
"I don't know why I feel that way, the chemistry just must be off."
*Silence*

For avoidant Rolling Stones, they might get annoyed with phrases like...

"I know you better than you know yourself."
"You wouldn't say/need/do that if you really loved me."
"Nothing is wrong, I'm fine."
"If I have to ask, then it doesn't count."
"Keeping [insert anything] private means you're lying/cheating on me."
“If you can’t figure that out, then you don’t know me at all.”

Yeah.

I feel you.

Today, we are going to explore what information we gleaned from viewers like you, and also what might make us feel safer in love.

So, be sure to check it out!

[INSERT COVER]

===================
MORE ABOUT ATTACHMENT STYLES...
Checkout options for online courses, on my website, here.


WHAT ATTACHMENT STYLE ARE YOU?
Take the quiz:

OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT…
Instagram: @BrianaMacWilliam
Facebook Group:

Attachment,attachment styles,attachment theory,anxious attachment,anxious-ambivalent attachment,avoidant attachment,insecure attachment,secure attachment,disorganized attachment,art therapy,creative arts therapy,mindfulness,fear of intimacy,relationships,dating,love,romance,dating advice,enmeshment,sex addiction,avoidance,boundaries,trauma,infidelity,emotionally unavailable,love addiction,love avoidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments