Advertisement

I Trolled TRULY ANGEL With INAPPROPRIATE MUSIC on 2K20! (HE CAME OUT THE CLOSET)

I Trolled TRULY ANGEL With INAPPROPRIATE MUSIC on 2K20! (HE CAME OUT THE CLOSET) 2k20 ACCOUNTS/GRINDER-

ANGEL-

๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ


๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐


If you want to be added to my friends list just sponsor to the channel and show me prove on twitter and i will add you

๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ


I am going to strive for greatness. Straight bangers from here on out i am striving for this 100k. I believe that me and my supports will go crazy and make everyone that talked down on us feel bad for what they said. Lets go crazy .

If your new hit that sub button LETS GET LIT

slasher,build,demigod,glitch,posterizer,dunk,contact,layup,stretch big,1v1,stage,2v2,park,ronnie2k,mike wang,ld2k,lockdown defender,hall of fame,unlimited boosts,mvp,toxic,dribble moves,sharpshooter,playmaker,post scorer,lockdown,99 ovr,speedboost,nba 2k20,contact dunk,new badges,best build,secret,myplayer builder,new,playsharp,neighborhood,rep system,legend,superstar,pro,all star,jumpshot,signature styles,threepoint,troll 2k,2k troll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments