Advertisement

I Found MLG SUNGLASSES in RL Craft!! [Minecraft Modpack]

I Found MLG SUNGLASSES in RL Craft!! [Minecraft Modpack] The RLCraft Modpack for Minecraft by Shivaxi is the Hardest Minecraft Modpack ever made!! I switch things up a bit and end up finding some EPIC Baubles sunglasses and craft a second heart container! Enjoy RLCraft Ep 6, Minecraft Hardcore on STEROIDS. If you guys drop enough likes, we’ll have episode 7 soon!
Sub plz :
🌟 Popular videos:

What is RLCraft (according to the creator):
RLCraft is hardcore, it's unforgiving, it's unfair, it could just be the hardest most realistic realism minecraft modpack out there...totally real life...100%...why am I such a glutton for punishment? I have problems, that is all.

A beginner’s guide to RLCraft can be found on Shivaxi’s channel (language warning):

Download RLCraft:


♥️ Minecraft Hardcore Mode:

Follow Me ▼
🐦 Twitter:
📸 Instagram:

#RLCraft #Minecraft #realism

About Thinknoodles 🍜
Hey everyone, it's your friend Thinknoodles and welcome to my YouTube channel! I play video games including Minecraft, ROBLOX, FNAF and sometimes VR videos featuring my dog Kopi! I love all things gaming and bringing you great content that the whole family can enjoy.

Noodle on, Noodlers!

#realism #realistic #reallife #minecraft #unforgiving #hardest #modpack

thinknoodles,think noodles,thinknoodles youtube,youtube thinknoodles,thinknoodles gaming,kid friendly,family friendly,gaming,thinknoodles minecraft,thinknoodles pokemon,thinknoodles roblox,rl craft,minecraft rlcraft,modded minecraft,rlcraft series,minecraft modpack,rlcraft lets play,minecraft rl craft,rlcraft minecraft,rlcraft playthrough,minecraft modpack hardcore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments