Advertisement

HOW TO COMPLETE THE ROYALE HIGH MAZE IN AUTUMN TOWN | Krymena

HOW TO COMPLETE THE ROYALE HIGH MAZE IN AUTUMN TOWN | Krymena ・✧゚* : ゚・✧Welcome! ✧・゚: * ゚✧・
TODAY I SHOW YOU HOW TO COMPLETE THE *NEW* ROYALE HIGH MAZE IN THE AUTUMN REALM V2!!! FINISHING THE MAZE GETS YOU: 1 'ESCAPE THE MAZE' GAME BADGE AND 3000 DIAMONDS!

~~~~~~~~

♡Subscribe and press the bell to get notified for every video!♡

☆Comment something! I read EVERY comment!☆

~~~~~~~~

♡JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER! ♡

~~~~~~~~

✧* : ゚☆・✧FOLLOW ME✧・☆ ゚: *✧

♡ Instagram: Krymena ♡


♡ Twitter: Krymenaa ♡


♡ Snapchat: Krymenaa ♡

♡ Roblox: Krymena ♡


~~~~~~~~

・✧゚* : ゚・✧ Questions / Facts ✧・゚: * ゚✧・

♡゚✧ * Q: What editing/recording software do you use?
゚: ・☆ ‘ A: I use OBS to record, and Davinci Resolve!

♡゚✧ * Q: Can I join you in game?
゚: ・☆ ‘ A: Yes! I always have my account open for everyone to join!

♡゚✧ * Q: How old are you?
゚: ・☆ ‘ A: I am 17!

♡゚✧ * Q: What kind of videos do you make?
゚: ・☆ ‘ A: I make roblox and irl videos!

♡゚✧ * Q: Where are you from?
゚: ・☆ ‘ A: I am from Canada!

♡゚✧ * Q: Can you make (insert type of video)?
゚: ・☆ ‘ A: I can! If you want me to make a certain video, leave it in the comments or tell me on my discord server!

~~~~~~~~

Tags: Roblox, Bloxburg, Krymena, Llama, Bloxburg roleplay, Yungyplaysroblox, Meepcity, JailBreak, Mad City, Robux, Welcome to bloxburg, Bloxburg build, Roblox tutorial, Roblox bloxburg, Roblox videos, Speed run, Limiteds, Roblox Limiteds, Royale Highschool, Roblox Trolling, Murder Mystery

royale high,royale high maze,autumn town maze,

Post a Comment

0 Comments