Advertisement

Don’t Dwell || Meme || Gift for friends|fans

Don’t Dwell || Meme || Gift for friends|fans Ok, I just want to thank you guys for how much support you have been giving me, like, holy crap you guys are so sweet. You all light up my day when you comment on my videos, I wanted to try my best to show as much love as I can to you so I made, I’m sorry if you weren’t in it. But even if I didn’t put you in it, I still want to thank you for all the support and love you all have been giving me. I hope you have a great day, love you all ❤️






Apps Used:
FlipaClip

Time taken:
About a week and a half

Inspired by:
Hybrid -

Ocs used (In order)

Hybrid (whitish wolf)(hybrid’s oc)
Sweetpaw (grey and brown wolf) (also hybrids oc)
Spider hybrid (hybrid with a blackish, red, and purple outfit-costume(also hybrids oc)
Matcha’s oc (brown wolf) (a friend on discord’s oc)
Ferxani (light grey and white wolf-ish animal with halo)(Ferxani’s oc)
Uh, I don’t know the name of this one sorry :’) (brown and pail-ish wolf with blue outline)(purrpiqq’s oc)
Steve(blue animal with white eyes)(Eva’s oc)
Rairlie (rabbit with grey hair and purple shirt)(rairlie’s oc)
:3🍪🥛🍿

friends/fans

Post a Comment

0 Comments