Advertisement

COVERING a Demogorgon with HOT GLUE (clay & glue)

COVERING a Demogorgon with HOT GLUE (clay & glue) Time for revenge: We will first finish the Demogorgon from the Live Stream (short Version included) and then we will have some further fun with the hot glue gun. Which spooky creations would you like to see in the next days? Let me know by writing a comment down below!!

► Follow me!
Instagram ▸
Facebook ▸
Twitter ▸

► The equipment I use!
• Get my clay & tools -
• The camera I use -
• My favorite lens -

demogorgon diy,how to make a demogorgon,demogorgon slime,stranger things fan art,making stranger things with clay,covering with slime,polymer clay tutorial monster,halloween clay video,hot glue gun,diy activities,how to make hot glue gun,polymer clay,how to,stranger things,diy projects for men,diy projects to sell and make money,how to make slime without glue,how to make slime,how to make a hot glue gun at home diy,clayclaim fortnite,demogorgon fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments