Advertisement

American vs. Filipino Lifestyles Part 3 (Signs you are a Filipino)

American vs. Filipino Lifestyles Part 3 (Signs you are a Filipino) This is a video comparison of what American lifestyles are compared to those that live in the Philippines part 3!! I have lived there for 2 years, so I have a pretty good knowledge of how Filipinos work. I am not making fun of any culture here, this is merely what I observed and it is meant for a laugh. Enjoy!
Part 1

Part 2

***********************************************************************************
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on social media
Instagram-
Facebook- Taglish Kulee
Snapchat- cadencole19
Music Provided by Mitch Music
Title: Funny Bone
Link:

iMovie,philippines,filipino,tagalog,american,lifestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments