Advertisement

A not quite perfect Card Trick [ASMR]

A not quite perfect Card Trick [ASMR] This video is primarily intended for relaxation, like sliding the cards or tapping on it.
The duration is intended.
If you are new on my channel you can also watch more videos of me and browse my playlists.
I recommend to use headphones.
#ASMR #Magic #CardTrick

A big thanks to my Patreon and Paypal supporters!
Thanks Alexandra, CF, Jeff, Keith, Liam, Mike, Nick, Ørjan, Ross, Sam, Trade, Troy and the others!
You guys are great!

Support:

☞ Patreon:
☞ PayPal :

☞ Brave: (referral promo link)

☞ BTC : 1CvxrFUkQ5zNfngsix9hXjFpF4Grrx97XL
☞ ETH : 0x8656484B4F07323ed0d0fF7F3d728343C0aAF3A0

▬ Twitter:
▬ Instagram:

Picture Source:

ASMR,ACMP,Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response,Card,Cards,Trick,Tricks,Math,Amazing,Counting,Relaxing,Relaxation,Binaural,Trigger,Tingles,Soft Spoken,Soft speaking,Magic Wand,Tapping,Sliding,Accent,Calming,asmr4u,Soothing,Tingly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments