Advertisement

#141 STARTING TO HITCH HIKE ACROSS EUROPE!!

#141 STARTING TO HITCH HIKE ACROSS EUROPE!! In this video I finally leave Serbia after a few months and I make my way across Europe and start to hitch hike to the modern west of Europe. I was a little nervous in this video. But as I got more and more practice I get much better at hitch hiking in later videos. Hope you guys enjoy. Take care NST Never Stop Traveling!!


Instagram:

FB Facebook:

Twitter:

Website:

If you want to help support me on my adventures so that way, I can do this full time and continue to bring you guys great content. You can by becoming a Patreon!! Thank you


Sarah Landon’s Art where you can get it.


--Gear that I use--

Osprey Porter G4 BACKPACK


Pocket Juice portable charger:


The North Face Down Jacket:


Melatonin:


Memory foam neck pillow:


XeroShoes Sandals:


Long sleeve shirt: Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Lite long sleeve shirt


Vivobarefoot Men's Tracker boots:


Columbia Silver Ridge Pants:



Music used Summit -

#141 Starting to Hitch Hike Across Europe!!,Hitch hiking,Hitch hiking accross europe,europe,auto stop,auto stoping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments